The College of Education is pleased to announce the Summer ICT Application to the majors of Elementary Education, Early Childhood Education and Special Education will be open on Monday, June 10th and continue through Friday June 14th. This application is for Fall 2013 entry to the majors.
Information about the requirements for admission as well as the link to application (APPLY button) can be found here: http://education.illinois.edu/programs/ed_major_appl.html
Please read thoroughly the requirements for admission. If you have questions, please contact Pre-Teacher Education Advisor, Joe Cross, at email@example.com.
It is also extremely important that you carefully read all documentation presented as you proceed through the application system. You will need your net ID and your Active Directory password to open the application. If you run into difficulties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, May 6, 2013
Saturday, May 4, 2013
Due to a software update issue, the College of Business will be pushing the ICT application date back one day. The application will now open on May 7 and close May 25 instead of May 6 – 24. Notifications will still go out on June 14.
at 11:22 AM
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Please be aware that restrictions have been removed and seats are still available in the following MCB courses:
- MCB 101, Intro Microbiology Laboratory
- MCB 150, Molec & Cellular Basis of Life (some seats still restricted for incoming freshmen, but many are open)
- MCB 244, Human Anatomy & Physiology I
- MCB 245, Human Anat & Physiol Lab I
- MCB 301, Experimental Microbiology
at 8:38 PM
Monday, April 29, 2013
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
The College of Media will be launching a new Media Sales Certificate Program this upcoming fall. This new program will provide students with a valuable set of skills which could help them towards developing a career in the advertising/media sales industry.
All of the new sales-related courses have been approved and the curriculum has been set. The program will consist of 15 credit hours and will require the following courses:
- MDIA 270 (Introduction to Media Sales)
- BTW 271 (Persuasive Writing)
- MDIA 320 (Sales Management)
- MDIA 370 (Advanced Media Sales)
- MDIA 495 (Internship/Individual Study)
The program is open to any undergraduate students on campus, regardless of major. As of now we are promoting the program and courses to students and asking interested students to sign up for the first class, MDIA 270, which is available this fall. In the near future an application process will be established with selection criteria and students will need to apply and be accepted into the sales program.
There will be an information session held on Tuesday, April 30th, from 6:00-7:00pm in 231 Greg Hall. This will allow students to get a better understanding of the courses and program as whole.
at 3:31 PM
All Restrictions have been lifted for the following classes:
- ARTD 260 - Basic Photography
- ARTE 475 - Art Museum Exhibition Practice
- ARTS 210 - Ceramics Sculpture I
- ARTS 230 - Jewelry/Metals I
- ARTS 280 - Sculpture I
No Restrictions: The following classes are open to the campus.
- ART 100 - Understanding Visual Culture (online)
- ART 140 - Introduction to Art (Lit & Arts)
- ART 299 - Drawing for Non-Majors
- ART 299 - Painting for Non-Majors
- ART 299 - Digital Photography for Non-Majors
- ART 350 - Writing with Video (Adv Comp, Lit & Arts, West Compartv Cult)
- ARTD 209 - Chado (The Way of Tea)
- ARTD 215 - Introduction to Typography
- ARTD 445 - Visiting Lecture Series on Design
- ARTE 260 - Museums in Action
- ARTH 111 - Ancient to Medieval Art (Lit and Arts course)
- ARTH 114 - Introduction to East Asian Art (Non-West Cult)
- ARTH - Advanced Art History Classes (200, 300, 400 levels)
- ARTS 341 - Image Practice
- ARTS 343 - Time Arts I
- ARTS 344 - Interaction I
at 1:19 PM